June 28, 2012 in Health and Fitness (E)
[prMac.com] Santa Cruz, CA - Fullpower-MotionX, maker of the critically acclaimed MotionX navigation apps, announces the latest update to their MotionX-Sleep App for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, which includes four new features: Sleep Sounds, PowerNap Mode, Weekend Mode and the ability to export sleep data to Numbers. With these new features, individuals can sleep better, wake up refreshed, and be more active while enjoying soothing sounds as they fall asleep.
The latest update to MotionX-Sleep takes an all encompassing approach to sleep health, improving both overnight sleep and daytime naps. MotionX-Sleep's new PowerNap Mode banishes the grogginess that typically accompanies short lived naps by waking sleepers at the optimal time before they transition from light to deep sleep. Users can also analyze their sleep patterns and plan ways to improve their sleep by exporting the app's collected data.
"MotionX is very proud of all the latest improvements to MotionX-Sleep," said Philippe Kahn, founder and CEO of Fullpower-MotionX. "The app is a great example of how our advanced sensing technology can help improve people's health."
What's new in this update:
* Sleep Sounds: Listen to white noise or music from your iTunes library to fall asleep optimally, with intelligent automatic fade-out.
* PowerNap Mode: Avoid grogginess by taking naps during the day and wake up refreshed using MotionX Sleep-Cycle intelligence. Automatically detects when users fall asleep, no manual alarm necessary.
* Weekend Mode: Users can set different alarms for different days to make those weekends in bed count.
* Export Sleep Information: Efficiently analyze and optimize your sleep sessions by exporting data to CSV file format.
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* 26.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Sleep by MotionX 3.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Health & Fitness category.
Fullpower-MotionX leads the mobile sensing revolution with a broad IP portfolio. The MotionX(R) sensing platform powers leading solutions such as Nike Running, the Jawbone UP wristband, and the Pioneer AppRadio. With continual innovation, MotionX is the leader for Health, Fitness and Navigation on the iPhone and the iPad. Copyright (C) 2012 Fullpower-MotionX. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.