Russian in my pocket - Travel Phrasebook now in the App Store
July 16, 2012 in Travel
[prMac.com] Prague, Czech Republic - Indie developer Mikhail Kolobov is proud to introduce English-Russian Travel Phrasebook for iOS. This phrasebook consists of some of the most common phrases on a range of topics such as Basics, Greetings, Introductions, Money, In the City, Hotel, Sightseeing, Shopping, Restaurant, Slang, Private Talks and Emergency.
Written by Russian teachers especially for English speakers, this is the first serious book to start learning Russian. Each phrase includes a Russian translation and phonetic transcription and, thanks to an audio recording with real pronunciation by native Russian speaker, you'll be understood in any situation.
You can browse phrases by category, depending on the situation you are in, or you can use the search feature to instantly find what you are looking for. The Travel Phrasebook will help you in any situation.
* Over 420 of the most common travel phrases with Russian translations and phonetic transcriptions, including audio
* Each audio file recorded by a native Russian speaker to help you speak Russian powerfully and correctly, too
* Say in jest - a list of idioms that you won't find in a dictionary is attached to every category (except in the Slang category). You will find about 40 idioms in total
* Slang and informal phrases used when speaking to people you know well.
* Mini-vocabulary list in the Shopping category
* Search facility to help you instantly find the phrase or word you are looking for
* Helpful information about the Russian alphabet and Russian pronunciation
* No internet connection required
* Designed for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Retina Display optimized graphics
* iOS 3.0 or later
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* 8.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
English-Russian Travel Phrasebook 1.1 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Travel category.
Based in Prague, Czech Republic, indie developer Mikhail Kolobov develops iOS apps since 2011. Copyright (C) 2012 Mikhail Kolobov. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.