July 20, 2012 in Health and Fitness
[prMac.com] Tel Aviv, Israel - Inner Smile App for iPhone/iPad hits App Store this week. The app is based on the ancient Taoist method called “Inner Smile” that enables people to maintain a good health, happiness and longevity. According to ancient theory, human body and organs store emotional garbage. This emotional garbage causes people filling sad, stressed and tired. To clear up inner clutter Taoist Master Mantak Chia recommends first smiling to major organs to detoxify negative emotions. This “refines and recycles harmful energy into healing energy”, says Master Mantak Chia. When people smile to their organs, they actually send them the energy of life and happy healing signals. Those happy signals boost creation of T-cells that immune human organism, kill negative emotions and create good feeling.
Inner Smile App provides two smiling modes (long and short) which fits schedule of even the busiest of people. This app goes well beyond just providing guidance to Inner Smile practice. It also helps people to be aware of their smiling habits by utilizing a unique visual concept. Michael Kalika, the developer of the app calls it the “Tree of Life” which represents the overall level of smiling awareness. "The more you smile to your body the faster your life tree will grow or shrivel if you don't smile", says Michael.
Now people all over the world have an affordable way to practice the Inner Smile method, relieve stress, feel good and improve their lives. "When we are filled with an Inner Smile it naturally overflows to others, so remember to smile as much as you can!"
Inner Smile App key features/characteristics include:
* Simplicity of the method
* Quick – Inner Smile App provides 2 modes (quick – 12 minutes and long – 17 minutes)
* Quality – A combination of high quality voice narration recorded by certified hypnotherapist along with a great ambient music and gorgeous visualization
* Smiling Habits – Helps users to be aware of their “smiling” habits by providing a simple dashboard and a tree of life
* iCloud Sync - Inner Smile can backup user progress data in iCloud and synchronize between multiple devices
* 3/4 Gen iPhone 3/4Gen iPod touch and iPad
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* Requires iOS 5.1 or later
Pricing and Availability:
Inner Smile 1.0 is $2.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Health & Fitness category.
Michael Kalika is the creator of innovative apps for mobile and web market. For more information or to review Inner Smile App, please contact Michael Kalika or visit the Inner Smile website. Copyright (C) 2012 Michael Kalika. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.