August 2, 2012 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] Las Vegas, Nevada - US-based startup Gorillized Corporation is pleased to introduce Outline+, a new iPad app that enables editing and syncing Microsoft OneNote files between PC and iPad. With the great distribution of OneNote in enterprises and colleges, its users demand full support for their OneNote files on iPad. Outline+ provides a powerful and familiar iPad replacement for OneNote users in the field or class room.
According to the developer, main benefits of Outline+ are:
1. Great user interface worked through to the tiniest detail. User interaction with text and notes structure is re-thought from touch perspective keeping the interface beautiful and photorealistic. All elements are optimized for Retina displays.
2. Best support of OneNote features in iOS. Currently Outline+ understands even more formatting than Microsoft's native iPad app. Notes and pages look exactly the same as they were created, with all layouts, formatting, links and images.
3. Outline+ is made for real life by real people. The developers of Outline+ keep everything in OneNote and use their own app daily. Workflow and user interface are being polished by everyday use.
4. Fast and human customer support. "Our customers is all we have and work for," says Alex Polezhaev, Gorillized Marketing Operations, "Right now our CEO and me are personally answering each email to make direct connection with our users."
Outline+ sees its goal as making mobile office on iPad usable. Experience with Microsoft applications for touch-devices shows that adaptation of desktop mouse-based interfaces is impossible. Rich and powerful OneNote editing capabilities have been reinvented from the scratch in Outline+. Outline+ has earned multiple 5-star reviews and very warm reception from its first customers.
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 48.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Outline+ 2.0 is $14.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Gorillized Corporation (former Aqrate-Software) is a new wave technology company that escaped the past and senses the future. The company is inspired by rethinking daily routines in a way that brings back their meaning. Its first app, Outline, is made for idea lovers and life improvers. Copyright (C) 2012 Gorillized Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.