August 2, 2012 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] Tallin, Estonia - lightroomapps. today announces the release of updated GoTranslate 2.1 for iOS. This app is the best language translator for Google Translate. It's the perfect solution for translating words and sentences between more than 66 languages.
This app contains a translator, dictionary and translation history. With GoTranslation 2.1 you can sync translation history through iCloud between all your devices. Fast and accurate translation allows you to be sure that you will never make a mistake in speaking or writing.
GoTranslate 2.1 for iPhone and iPad includes new features:
* Share Translations: Sending e-mails, text messages, sharing any translation through Twitter, Facebook and Google directly from the application.
* Edit Translation: Edit and correct all your translations right away. All your changes are always saved and synced to other devices via iCloud.
* Copy Translations: The fastest way to copy your translation - just by pushing the button.
* Paste from Clipboard: GoTranslate presents you a button that gives you an ability to quickly insert text from the clipboard and translate it.
* Precise language management: Precise language management opens you the easiest way to disable languages that you don't need and select the most popular ones.
* Polished User Experience: Polished to every pixel and every single bit. This app delivers the best user experience.
"GoTranslate 2.1 for iOS is the best language translator for handling any translation fast and correctly. This recent version is amazing", said Nikita Lutsenko, CEO of lightroomapps.
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 2.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
GoTranslate is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Founded in Estonia, lightroomapps. is an app development company, which focus is creating lifestyle improving applications. Organization with a team of devoted, ambitious and talented young developers embodies the reality with their creative and original ideas to make the audience excited. Making peoples' life easier and productive, that is the number one priority at lightroomapps. Copyright (C) 2012 lightroomapps. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.