August Bundle And New Weekly Specials Are Launched By TheMacBundles
August 6, 2012 in Promotions
[prMac.com] Berkeley, California - MacEase Software has announced the launch of TheMacBundles' August Bundle and the addition of new highly rated titles to its innovative BYOB (Build Your Own Bundle) stores. The August Bundle features a total of 10 highly rated apps for only $39.95!
Additionally, TheMacBundles new Weekly Specials are BatchOutput PDF for only $12.49 (USD) and a site license for Clean Text for only $14.95 (USD)!
TheMacBundles' cooperative marketing model brings unprecedented value to consumers while also returning to developers an exceptionally high percentage of the revenue produced by the sale of their software. Additionally, TheMacBundles' no-fine-print policy means that purchasers of its bundles get the same software, support, licenses, and upgrade benefits that apply to users who pay the full price for the software. Also, users always get a 30-day money back satisfaction guarantee on the software that they order on TheMacBundles' website.
Further, TheMacBundles' new marketing model eliminates the middlemen, which results in yet more value for consumers and more revenue being provided to the developers who created the software.
All of the titles in the August Bundle also are available in the innovative BYOB stores. The BYOB stores also include dozens of additional high quality apps to choose from, thus allowing users to customize the bundle to conform to their individual needs. With the BYOB stores, users can eliminate titles from a bundle that they either already have or don't want. Further, the customized bundle can contain as few as 5 apps or as many additional apps as users want to add to it, further leveraging the outstanding value provided by TheMacBundles. A customized bundle can be purchased for as little as $29.75 (USD)!
The August Bundle of 10 highly rated programs is priced at only $39.95 (USD) which represents a saving of 90% off of the $400 retail value of the software! Additionally, users who purchase a Weekly Special and the August Bundle receive a $4 discount off of the bundle, resulting in a price of only $35.95 (USD). Users that purchase a Weekly Special and create their own bundle in either BYOB store also will receive an additional discount off of the already exceptionally low price of their customized bundle!
The August Bundle will expire on September 2nd. The programs included in the August Bundle assist users when using their iPhones, iPods, iPads, Macs, Apple TV, iPhoto, iTunes, Safari, and other popular Apple products:
* Caboodle - is a tool to help collect, store, and organize the varied bits of information (including images) that users come across.
* CleanGenius - is an easy-to-use maintenance utility for cleaning up and improving the performance of users' Macs.
* Deliver Express - is an automated solution to easily send and share files across the Internet and locally.
* iTube Studio - helps users download videos (HD videos are supported) from YouTube, FaceBook, BREAK, Vimeo, Yahoo Video, and many other video-sharing sites which are opened in Safari, Chrome, or Firefox. Users can convert downloaded videos for use with iPhones, iPads, iPods, HTC, PSP, and other devices.
* maComfort Premium - is a great app for users of Boot Camp, VMware Fusion, and Parallels Desktop which emulates Mac hotkeys and popular Mac features like Quick Look, Spaces, and Active Corners in a Windows environment.
* Photo Recovery - is a reliable and powerful media recovery app for recovering photos, videos, and music files from Macs, iOS devices, and storage devices.
* Proview PDF Editor - provides users with a wide range of features for editing PDF pages, for batch processing PDF docs, and for creating new PDF pages.
* Story Turbo - is an easy-to-use layout app that works with multiple blocks of text and images on a canvas-like window.
* Timer Pro - is a complete and professional OS X stopwatch, alarm clock, countdown timer, and clock utility which also can be used to control applications and system events.
Existing Mac users can purchase this bundle to enhance their and/or a family member's current setup. First-time computer users and people switching from a PC can use this bundle to get their Apple products equipped for a wide range of tasks at a bargain-basement price!
To make it easy for users to stay informed about the latest special offerings, they can sign up on TheMacBundles' homepage for an opt-in mailing list or follow TheMacBundles on Twitter.
Steve Becker, the owner of MacEase and founder of TheMacBundles and ThePCBundles, has been developing freeware and shareware for the Macintosh since 1997. The software from MacEase specializes in collecting, saving, organizing, and printing information. The focus at MacEase is to develop software that extends the capabilities of the user's computer, improves workflow and productivity, and enhances the user experience.