August 6, 2012 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Ft Lauderdale, Florida - Announcing that Wetappscom, LLC, the creator of Playlist Creator and other popular mobile applications, has just released a new product for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad users. When it comes to dating, some people have got "Game" and some simply don't. This new app is a game that recognizes Game, so users have proof of their skills, and they can share that proof via Facebook and Twitter right from the app.
Swagger 1.0 is a challenge game that lets users test their skills, challenge friends and break the ice when meeting new people. The app includes a series of timed challenges that are designed to test the "Swagger" of men, women and couples. The included challenges range from mild, to sexy, to outrageous! Additional challenge packs are available via in-app purchase.
Swagger Features Include:
* Fun and easy to use
* Wild and crazy challenges to test your "Swagger"
* One Free pack of timed Challenges to entertain for hours
* Additional challenge packs available via in-app purchase
* Share challenge results and photos via Facebook and Twitter
* Create your own challenges and submit them for future updates
* Bachelor/Bachelorette Mode- Make the Bachelor or Bachelorette do the challenges, or challenge a party guest
* Quick Play mode- Call out a friend with a Challenge
* Pass-N-Play Mode- Up to 8 players on 1 device
Swagger refers to a person's sex appeal, charisma, confidence and overall "Cool Factor." It shows in the way they walk, talk, and handle every situation in life. Now users can test their swagger by simply opening Swagger 1.0 and completing a few challenges. The app is a great way to break the ice with the opposite sex, add some heat to a Bachelor or Bachelorette party, or put a little more excitement in a night out with friends.
The game includes a full pack of challenges that are categorized by gender, but can be played as a couple or as a couple vs. couple competition. Additional challenge packs are available via in-app purchase, and include categories such as Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Guys' night out, Girls' night out, and the infamous guy/girl Pick-up lines challenge pack. A Custom Challenge pack is also available. It lets users create and edit their own unique challenges, so the game never gets old.
This is no simple game of Truth or Dare. Swagger 1.0 goes where other apps won't, with wild challenges that are designed to bring players out of their shell, break the ice at parties, and really test the user's mettle. Whether players are at a local tavern, a Bachelor or Bachelorette party, or just out for a good time, the app's unique challenges will keep them on their toes. These are just a few of the challenges that range from mild to wild:
* This should be easy, it just takes a wink, make him spend his own money and buy you a drink
* She might be a princess or fly in on a broom, go kiss the next girl that enters the room
* Speak up really loud and use your strong voice, get the whole place to chant words of your choice
* You're dressed to impress, this is your last chance, go give some guy a sexy lap dance
* Down and out, that's how she's feeling; go sing her a verse of "Sexual Healing"
* Don't be coy, give it all you got, pinch a random guy's butt and tell him he's hot
The object of the game is simple. Users must complete each challenge pack in the shortest time possible. Challenges must be completed with strangers, and a new "Mark", or stranger, must be chosen for each challenge. Success or failure of a challenge is determined by the majority vote of players. The user with the most points at the end of the game wins.
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 4.1 or later
* 7.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Swagger 1.0 is Free to download and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website or blog you represent when making your request.
Wetappscom, LLC is a software development firm with a passion for mobile apps. The company's credits range from fun and quirky apps, to games, to music and utility apps designed to make great iOS devices even better. Copyright (C) 2012 Mobile-App-Marketing-Makeover. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.