August 7, 2012 in Reference
[prMac.com] Hyderabad, India - Hyderabad, India - Principles of Vastu play a very vital role in our daily life. Vastu now is being highly considered by people across the globe. People slowly are getting a belief on the subject of Vastu and understand that Vastu, if followed correctly can bring a big change in their personal life and also business.
iTeach Vastu is an app, which primarily focuses on the Principles of Vastu and its effects on human Life. If you are planning to built a new home, moving to a new place, or setting up a new office and worried about the location and the internal set up, iTeach Vastu is what you need.
Some Key features of iTeach Vastu are:
* Gives you an overview of what Vastu is all about
* Explains you the essential tips of Vastu and its importance
* Gives you the essential tips for planning a new home
* Gives you the essential tips for planning your office
* Gives you the essential tips for sex life
* If buying a property or a plot, know which is the most desirable plot with respect to shape, size and direction.
* If planning a new home, this is a perfect app that tells you which room should be placed where, giving you a perfect layout design in accordance to Vastu
* If planning for any modification on existing property or home or office, this app will tell you which room should be placed where and in what direction
* If planning to set up a new office, know which department should be where to maximize your profits and returns
* 3/4Gen iPhone, iPad, or 3/4Gen iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 25.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
iTeach Vastu 5.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Reference category.
Patron Technosoft India Private Limited is one of the leading app development companies in India developing apps for Apple (iOS) and Windows platform. Since inception, Patron is into development of its own products, exploiting years of R and D knowledge and experience. Copyright (C) 2012 Patron Technosoft India Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.