Be the Hero You Were Born to Be: Defence Hero II Launches
August 9, 2012 in Games
[prMac.com] Seoul, Korea - Monster Games is smartly preparing to wage war on every strategic action game on the market today with Defence Hero II: Burning Forest, now available at the iTunes App Store and Google Play. By offering gamers a truly epic side-scrolling game that's fantastically addictive, Defence Hero II will surely battle its way to the top of every game chart.
Defence Hero II allows players to choose their hero and experience full-scale war between the Human Alliance and the Undead forces of earth. As players immerse themselves in each hero's story they'll gain the experience and skills necessary to defeat the onslaught of increasingly formidable enemies. This enthralling journey takes gamers through deserts, across seas, and into the forests where they'll discover the truth behind the ominous dark powers at work.
The game currently offers two unique stories: one holy, and one evil (with more hero stories expected soon). The holy story is of the elven hero, "Holy Archer", who lost her fiance after the first Human War and is now called upon to defend the Human Alliance against the sinister powers of the Undead. The evil story is of the paladin hero, "Dark Paladin", who originally took an oath to vanquish the enemies of peace but after countless battles, slowly turned unholy and has now become what he once swore to fight.
Defence Hero II is richly interactive, allowing players to create their own armies and use special powers by gathering cards within the game. Select and enchant a collection of warriors, mana, potions, and sorcery to create an unstoppable force. Commence combat in side-scrolling battle mode and strategically summon forces to effectively outmaneuver adversaries. Defend the allies' tower, protect the hero, and destroy the enemies' tower to gain the experience needed to claim ultimate victory.
Defence Hero II promises to be the tactical combat game every iOS gamer has been waiting for. With its exceptional interactive gameplay, absorbing illustrated stories, and countless ways to create a unique battle experience, Defence Hero II will likely declare victory as the coolest game of the season.
* Defence Hero II provides awesome strategic combat missions in an interactive side-scrolling easy-to-use graphical interface that makes waging war on enemies extremely exciting
* Choose your hero to experience a unique story that will take you on a journey through struggle and conquest to discover the truth about your destiny
* Assemble an army of warriors with over thirty distinctive cards and over fifty different item cards
* Explore a variety of strategies by arranging cards in order to maximize affect in each unique battle
* Customize battle cards and amplify their effects by reinforcing them with enchantments
* Fulfill all the various missions including Battle Missions, Boss Missions, Capture Missions, Survival Missions, and Gold Rushes
* Interact with all kinds of characters as enemies or allies: human militias, elves, giants, dwarves, knights, wizards, fire breathing dragons, zombies, skeletons, witches, ghouls, warlocks, and gargoyles
* Challenge your friends and compete for high status through the iOS game center
* Prepare yourself: whether you're fighting the evil Undead forces as the Human Alliance or vice versa, the battle has just begun and the war is far from over
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 48 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Defence Hero 2 is free and available worldwide through the App Store and Google Play in the Games category.
Monster Games is a game developer/publisher based in Seoul, Korea. Copyright (C) 2012 Monster Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Intl. Business Mngr.
Korea, Republic Of