Free Auto Accident App Helps Injured Victims of Michigan Accidents
August 13, 2012 in Travel
[prMac.com] Livonia, Michigan - There's a new app released by a Michigan auto accident attorney to help victims gather evidence at the scene of a car accident called, The Accident App by Cochran, Foley & Associates.
As one of Michigan's leading personal injury litigators, attorney Terry Cochran fully appreciates that accident wrongful injury lawsuits often are won or lost at the scene of the accident when victims understandably are least able to take necessary steps that will lead to a successful outcome.
"Human nature makes it very difficult for accident victims to gather vital information and take other important steps at the scene so they can be assured of getting the justice they deserve when they are injured by the negligence of others," says Terry Cochran, senior partner of Cochran, Foley & Associates PC of Livonia, Michigan. "This app will help a victim follow a step by step process to preserve the evidence of what is needed at the scene," adds Cochran.
The free auto accident app takes victims step by step through the information that should be gathered and then seamlessly emails that information to the skilled auto accident attorneys at Cochran, Foley & Associates. The auto accident app is available for free on both iPhone and on Android platforms.
The Auto Accident App provides straightforward to-do's, fact and evidence gathering tools to ensure you or your loved one are informed and protected when vehicle accidents happen.
* Camera, video recorder, text notepad and drawing pad that provide all that is needed to record all of the pertinent data about any moving vehicle accident
* Invaluable FAQ section containing important information about the appropriate procedures to prepare for and handle any moving vehicle accident
* Time saving forms to clearly collect accident information from the other parties (drivers, witnesses, passengers, etc.)
* Automatic GPS locator which aides in recording critical accident facts like traffic patterns and driving conditions
* Call emergency number 911 or the means to instantly contact Cochran, Foley or transfer the vital on-the-scene information to them
* With a single click, users can find the 'Nearest Police Stations', 'Nearest Tow Truck Services', 'Nearest Auto Repair Shops', 'Nearest Taxi Services', 'Nearest Hospitals' etc.
* 3/4Gen iPhone, iPad, or 3/4Gen iPod touch
* Requires iOS 3.1.2 or later
* 0.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Accident App by Cochran, Foley & Associates 1.0 is free and available worldwide through the App Store in the Travel category. The app is being promoted by Westwind iPhone App Publicity.
Accident App by Cochran, Foley & Associates 1.0
YouTube Video (Daily App Show Review)
Terry Cochran is senior partner in Cochran, Foley & Associates, P.C., a Michigan law firm specializing in auto accidents, personal liability, medical malpractice, and serious injuries. Cochran does not represent insurance companies or corporations but instead bases his practice upon representing individuals and families at their time of greatest need. Terry Cochran can be reached at 800-322-5543. Copyright (C) 2012 Terry Cochran. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.