Tit-For-Tat Strategy in iPad Game Toyzilla is the Winning Formula
August 10, 2012 in Games
[prMac.com] Singapore, Singapore - OrionArts Pte Ltd is adopting a tit-for-tat strategy in their upcoming iPad game, Toyzilla, in order keep its players hooked to the game. There are 2 objectives in Toyzilla. One is to build a strong fortress and protect the Royal family and the second is to command destructive toy monsters and bring another player's fortress down.
If everything goes according to the developer's plan, all the players of Toyzilla will soon be adopting a tit-for-tat mindset to defend their creation, hence resulting in an addictive gameplay. Revival of a revenge culture aside, the game is also banking on its cute and androgynous characters, coupled with vibrant colours to capture both male and female gamers alike.
There are many types of Toyzillas to be collected and players can test their luck at spinning the Gachapon machine or pay a higher price in the virtual shop to get what they want. Toyzilla offers the thrills and spills of challenging ideas and destroying toy formations, with no messy consequences. And probably the best of all, it is free to play!
To find out more about Toyzilla, please visit Toyzilla's Facebook page. Want a sneak peek? Send us a mail for promo codes.
* Great entertainment that appeals to the Creative and/or Destructive individual
* Variety of Toy Designs to be seen and collected
* Choice of action-packed "Crush" game mode and
* Relaxed "Build" mode to suit your gaming mood
* Built-in Physics engine in "Build" mode tests your building logic
* Thrilling Destruction Effects and Animation
* Special events with Boss Characters in coming updates
* Different Themes to choose from
* A game of luck, strategy and cuteness overload
* Play with friends and other online players
* Requires iPad2 and New iPad
* Requires Internet connection to load other players' Fortress in "Crush" mode
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* Estimated 40.0 MB
OrionArts is a small independent game studio based in Sunny Island Singapore. It was established in 2011 with the idea to Create and Entertain. Here in OrionArts, we aim to create games with Precise Controls, Super Art and Epic Experience for our players. Copyright (C) 2011 OrionArts Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
+65 6535 3551