Fotobooks+ 1.0 - Pick up your Precious Photos from a Messy Camera Roll
August 17, 2012 in Photo and Video
[prMac.com] Seoul, Korea - FigtreeLabs today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Fotobooks+ 1.0 for iPhone, its popular Photo album App. How many photos do you have on your iPhone? Fotobooks+ helps you to organize photos more effectively with an absolutely gorgeous Bookshelf Interface. Keep your precious memories. Pick up your Precious Photos from Messy Camera roll and keep some of them Secret. Writing your Memories on Photos and Share with Friends. Backup your Photos to the Cloud and Never Lose it.
* Storing and Managing your photos by Vintage style Photo Albums
* Easy to import and move photos
* Swipe it with your finger and get more Bookshelf
* Write down your memories on photos
* You can see the memo in Thumbnail view
* Protecting each album with Lock option
* You can protect your privacy perfectly
* Share the Polaroid style photos with your friends
* Make a dfferent styles of photos using cool effects (coming soon)
* Backup your photos to Dropbox and never lose it
* You can restore your photos from cloud
* iPhone 3gs,4,4s
* Requires iOS 5.1 or later
Pricing and Availability:
Fotobooks+ 1.0 is $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category.
Based in Seoul, Korea, FigtreeLabs was established in 2012 by founder and designer, John Jung. The company focuses on designing simple and highly functional apps for human beings, making people's lives more smart and happy. Copyright (C) 2012 FigtreeLabs. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
+82 10 3610 5753
Korea, Republic Of