August 22, 2012 in Financial
[prMac.com] New York, New York - Acclivity NYC today is pleased to announce the release of Checkout 3.5, an update including over 200 enhancements and fixes to their Mac retail point of sale app. Checkout handles the entire point of sale process, from sales to inventory management to reporting.
Support for customer displays:
Checkout 3.5 adds support for customer displays, including both pole and table-top models. Supported models include Logic Controls LT9000 UP and PD3000 UP.
Receipt printing enhancements:
* Many new features have been added around receipt printing, including Automatic Printing, which:
* Prints receipts/invoices without displaying a print dialog
* Detects the first receipt printer attached to your computer and uses it as default
* Automatically opens cash drawers attached to your receipt printer
* Prints two copies of a receipt for sales paid via credit card
* Prints your store logo on receipts
Performance improvements were a major focus of Checkout 3.5. In some cases, stores with thousands of products and invoices, and stores left running for multiple days without a restart have experienced Order Window performance improvements of approximately 5 - 10 times faster. Various reports have been hand-tuned for better performance, including the Count Sheet (30x faster), Tax (11x), and Sales (5.5x).
Checkout 3.5 includes several new reports: Discounts Given, Orders, Performance by Brand, Performance by Tag, Price Exception, Products by Brand, Product by Tag, and Stock Correction.
Checkout 3.5 is a free, automatic update for Checkout 3 customers.
Acclivity NYC develops, sells, and supports award-winning small business accounting, management and point of sale software for Macintosh and Windows platforms in over 70 countries. Copyright (C) 2012 Acclivity LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.