August 27, 2012 in Gaming (E)
[prMac.com] Plano, Texas - Sunside is announcing that their critically acclaimed action-adventure title Crow will be available for sale on the Mac App Store and Mac Game Store online on Thursday, August 30, 2012.
"Crow has had an incredibly successful run so far on the App Store. It's a really unique immersive experience and it demonstrates that there is a desire for something fun and different. We're really excited to bring this experience to the Mac," said Richard Cowgill, CEO of Sunside, Inc.
Crow for the Mac supports the latest features of OSX Mountain Lion including Game Center leaderboards and achievements. It also includes high resolution graphics, bloom and other advanced post processing effects, support for the mouse and keyboard, and a remastered soundtrack.
* Redesigned to take full advantage of OSX 10.8 and Game Center
* Immersive story line
* Meaningful player choice
* Stunning 3D graphics
* Visceral combat
* Sweeping musical score
What Reviewers Have Said:
* PC Magazine - The 25 Best iPhone Games - "Crow is a game that beckons you to take a flight through the dark side in an adventure that lets you choose your own path."
* Kotaku - Gaming App of the Day - "Crow could be the greatest iPhone game I've ever played."
* Appolicious Advisor - 5/5 - "Some of the best visuals the iPhone has to offer."
* 148Apps - Editor's Choice Award - "Unique is the word for this game."
* TheAppShack - 5/5 - "The gameplay is solid, the atmosphere, graphics, music, and story all blend together perfectly."
* Mactrast - 4/5 - "An Immensely Captivating Dark Adventure for iOS."
* TapByte - 10/10 - "Sunside Games has managed to create a masterpiece of a game."
* AppAdvice - 5/5 - "Crow is one of the best games I have ever played."
* App-score - 9/10 - "Crow is one of the most visually stunning games I have seen on iOS. The graphics, music, setting and story all result in an amazing experience."
* iFanzine - 4/5 - "Crow's world is definitely one of the most compelling I've visited on iOS."
* Supports all Apple Laptops & Desktops (2009 and newer)
* Requires OSX 10.7 and later.
Sunside was established in 2011 with a vision to redefine mobile gaming through unique innovation in gameplay and technology. Radiance(TM) is Sunside's cutting edge game development platform designed specifically for 3D mobile hardware. Copyright (C) 2012 Sunside, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS X, and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.