September 5, 2012 in Software (E)
[prMac.com] Bloomington, Minnesota - AppViz 2.3 is now available and adds iBooks support to the already popular AppViz 2 release. Now, in addition to tracking traditional sales on the Mac and iOS (iPhone/iPad) App Stores, publishers can use AppViz to gain valuable insight into their iBooks sales and trends.
Access to iBooks data is as simple as adding an iBooks account to AppViz. Once set up, you can download reviews, rankings, and sales data with a single click, or set up AppViz to automatically download your data on a schedule. The following features are fully supported for iBooks:
* Reports from iTunes are downloaded and the data displayed in easy to read graphs
* Customer reviews of your books will automatically be downloaded and displayed in an easy to read format that can be searched, sorted, and exported
* Supports sales, rankings and reviews in all countries in which iBooks are sold
* Book performance can be measured per category via the AppViz rankings download. The rankings tab will show you how your book performs vs. other books in it's category
* AppViz will track your book on New York Times fiction and non-fiction best seller lists, as shown in iTunes
* iBooks data can be automatically backed up to a location of your choosing on download. Never lose historical data again
Located in Bloomington, Minnesota, IdeaSwarm is an indie Mac and iOS company founded in 2008 by Dylan and Dustin Bruzenak. IdeaSwarm's main focus is developing powerful, versatile tools that help content creators make the most of the Mac and iOS platforms. Copyright (C) 2008-2012 IdeaSwarm. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iTunes, iPhone, iOS, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.