Bridge Project Coming to the Mac
October 8, 2012 in Gaming
[prMac.com] London, United Kingdom - Build a bridge...keep the costs down...but keep your traffic safe!
Application Systems Group announces the upcoming release of Bridge Project for Mac OS X. The Bridge Project is the successor to the original and award-winning Bridge Builder simulation, all amateur designers and structural engineers finally have a new challenge on their Mac. The gameplay has been subject to much tweeking and development with new up to date materials exciting scenarios and a variety of tasks waiting to be solved.
Build stable bridges in a variety of highly detailed landscapes with some amazing scenery and back drops.Take on the task of constructing a huge variety of different bridges: truss, suspension, folding, stone, steel, wood, car or railway bridges.
Whilst you enjoy the enhanced graphics and the new, improved physics engine you can design and build the most spectacular bridges and then test them with stress tests. Download free levels from the global Bridge Builder 2 community, share your challenges and participate in competitions.
* All-new in-game graphics with a variety of detailed 3D objects
* New user interface for easy operation
* Additional materials such as wood and concrete
* In addition to trains, cars and ships you can now test vehicles such as buses and tanks
* Extended weight and stability testing of different vehicles, or natural events such as storms or earthquakes
* 48 varied and challenging levels: different towns, canyons, rural areas
* Set the design tasks to different modes - single or expert.
* Editor feature - build your own levels and share them with other players
* Compare your technical skills with other players in the global online ranking
* Take part in competitions, improve your own record
The PC version has just been released and the Mac version is expected on the 25th of October. Review requests are welcome. We will provide you with a free review code before release. Just let us know you are interested.
English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Polish and Portuguese
* Requires Mac OS X 10.6 or later
* 2GHz Intel Mac Core Duo
* 2GB HDD
* 2048MB RAM
* GeForce 8600/Radeon HD2400
Trading for over 20 years, the Application Systems Group is now represented in the UK, France and Germany and trading across the world. We specialise in developing and distributing Games and Software for the Mac and now for iOS. Copyright (C) 2012 Application Systems Group. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.