Participants 1.1 for Mac - Taking Attendance Has Never Been Easier
October 10, 2012 in Educational
[prMac.com] Gibsons, British Columbia, Canada - Sprightly Software introduces Participants 1.1, a first of its kind attendance taking app for Mac makes it easier than ever to record attendance. Perfect for teachers, business people, group organizers, or anyone that needs to take attendance. Participants keeps a history of attendees for individual events and a history of events for each participant, letting users quickly check a participant's history.
Perfect for teachers, business people, group organizers, or anyone that needs to take attendance. Participants makes it easy way to keep attendance. Users can import people from their address book, assign them to groups, and add them as participants in their next event. Users can easily take attendance at their next event by checking off the participants that attend.
* Use the groups feature to quickly add a large or small group of participants to your event
* Easily print of an attendance or contact list
* Easily e-mail event participants
* Full address book and calendar integration
* iCloud syncing between iOS and Mac ensure that you always have access to your participants data, whether at work, school, or home
New in Version 1.1:
* Improved print handling
* Added the ability to print an attendance history for one person
* Fixed a problem with tabbing between fields under People/Details
* Under People/Events, three separate tables were merge into one clear table view
* Fixed a bug that prevented Help from opening
* Fixed other minor bugs and improved the user interface
* Requires Mac OS 10.7 or greater
* 0.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Participants 1.1 is $7.99 (USD) and is available worldwide exclusively through the Mac App Store in the Education category. The companion iOS version is available on App Store in the Productivity category.
Founded in 2009, Sprightly Software is a energetic, enterprising software developer based on the Sunshine Coast in British Columbia, Canada that develops business, entertainment, and design software for iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and Mac. Copyright (C) 2009-2012 Sprightly Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, iPad and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.