October 11, 2012 in Utilities
[prMac.com] Newcastle, Australia - Independent developer Shane Welldon is pleased to announce the release of his first iPhone app, Time to Time. Time to Time is a calculator app through which users can perform a variety of calculations with times and durations including addition, subtraction, and 'to' operations for finding out the duration from one time 'to' another time. The app allows multiple times, durations and operations in the same expression allowing the user to easily perform complex time calculations.
Time to Time's paramount feature is its ease of use. The app has been designed to be highly user-friendly, with a familiar calculator style layout using individual buttons for each of the digits and operators. To complement the app's easy-to-use interface, a myriad of time formats are supported allowing the app to adapt to the user's own style and preferences rather than dictating to them how it should be used.
Time to Time was produced through the Developer's frustration with existing solutions on the market for quickly calculating times.
"By day I'm an on-site computer technician performing maintenance at homes and businesses. To keep track of time spent on-site I record the start and end times for each job.
"I created Time to Time to help save myself some time and effort at the end of the day when working out how long I spent at each job.
"I had used a number of different methods to achieve this but most left me more frustrated than when I began.
"That's why I made sure Time to Time was easy to use and let me do things my own way instead of needing to learn someone else's methods."
* Familiar, easy to use calculator interface
* Calculates the days, hours and minutes between two or more times
* Addition and subtraction of hours, minutes and times of day
* Form complex operations using multiple times and durations in the same expression
* 12 and 24 hour time modes including a mixed mode allowing both time modes in the same expression
* Smart 12 hour calculations, detecting whether each time entered is 'am' or 'pm'
* Support for a wide range of time styles and formats, allowing the app to adapt itself to the user's preferred style
* A 'now' button for quickly and easily adding the current time of day to an expression
* Easily access help and change settings from within the app
* Convert between 12 and 24 hour times
* Full support for the iPhone 5's new 4" screen
* Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3/4/5 gen)
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* Optimised for iPhone 5
* 1.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Time to Time is $1.99 (USD) and available worldwide in the Utilities category on the App Store.
Shane Welldon is an independent developer located in Newcastle, Australia. He has been working as an IT Technician since 2002 and has had a successful career as a freelance web developer since 2005. Time to Time is his first venture into app development. All Material and Software (C) 2012 Shane Welldon. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.