The Smartphone App: Routes. Planning your Journeys Receives an Update
October 15, 2012 in Travel
[prMac.com] Alicante, Spain - Games and App developer The Clash Soft announces the recent update of Routes. Planning Your Journeys 2.1, the high ranked App Store travel app. With thousands of downloads, Routes. Planning your Journeys is becoming one of the leaders in the travel category of the iTunes App Store.
Planning your trips with Routes. Planning your Journeys is now as easy as touching a map! Forget using a paper map in a Hotel when you are going to planning the route for tomorrow! With this app you will save a lot of time and it will be much more easy!
With Routes. Planning your Journeys you can:
* Create infinite itineraries, for example: Trip to London 2012, Christmas holidays...
* Create routes for each itinerary, for example: Visiting the old town, Go shopping, A pub route...
* Add up to 25!! waypoints for each route by simply tapping the map. Incredibly easy
* For each waypoint you will see the Street View image and more info
* Search for places, restaurants, pubs, monuments... and add them to the route if you want
* Wikipedia powered! Search points of interest near a waypoint
* Add notes for your waypoints
* Edit your route when you want: change the waypoints order, remove a waypoint, etc. The new route will be calculated automatically
* Also, you can see the the full step itinerary for each route
* The App calculates the total distance and the total time for a route
* Fastest route button also available! The App calculates the fastest route if you want by reordering all the waypoints
* It shows your current location (use native maps)
* Three maps types available: Classic, Hybrid and Satellite
* Three route types available: Driving, Cycling and walking
* Share itineraries and routes via e-mail
* Print itineraries and routes with AirPrint
* Sync all your data on all your devices
* Full iOS 6 support
Routes. Planning your Journeys has a wonderful interface design. Each itinerary and each route has a different color that you can choose when you create them. The interface will adapt to these colors so using the app will be even more fun and interesting.
Routes. Planning your Journeys is designed for both iPhone and iPad so you have only to pay once to get it for both devices. Also you can sync all your itineraries and routes in a easy way on all your iOS devices.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Swedish
* 3/4/5 Gen iPhone, iPad, or 3/4/5 Gen iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 13.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Routes. Planning your Journeys 2.1 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Travel category.
Based in Alicante, Spain, The Clash Soft is a development company founded in 2008. The company develops apps for iOS devices, and is working every day for bring to the App Store the best casual games and apps. Copyright (C) 2008-2012 The Clash Soft. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.