October 18, 2012 in Photo and Video (E)
[prMac.com] Tokyo, Japan - ART Teknika Inc. (Shibuya-ku, Tokyo), specializing in software development and content production, today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of COLORCODE VJ 1.2.0. As what can be called the world's first serious VJ app for the iPad, COLORCODE has been praised by users around the world since its original release, and is consistently near the top of the photo/video rankings. This update incorporates many suggestions from users, leading to a more useful app.
* Compatible with iPad use upside-down. By allowing use with the display adapter facing up, accidental removal of the cable will be avoided, enabling more free handling of the cable.
* Video play will continue when switching from Play to Edit mode. This enables new videos, images or text to be added while playing VJ. To use this function, go preferences view and change the video continuation option OFF to ON. To unload or stop the video under the edit mode, tap and hold on the call button.
* Added 2 additional vertical presets
* Optimized for retina display of new iPad
* Fixed problems with iOS6
* Other bug fixes and small usability improvements
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 122 MB
Pricing and Availability:
To celebrate the release, COLORCODE VJ 1.2.0 is $14.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) 40% off, from October 18 to November 7. The app is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category. Plans are to continue collecting user suggestions, and release further updates to the app.
Founded in 1994. Under the motto of "Computing power for Audio, Visual and Communications", ART Teknika has experience in a wide variety of fields, from technical development in audiovisual fields and content production. Also involved in development and proposal of systems utilizing iPhones and iPads. Copyright (C) 1994-2012 ART Teknika. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.