October 22, 2012 in Education (E)
[prMac.com] Toulouse, France - Oofrog Interactive today is pleased to announce the global availability of Puzzlino for iOS and Android. The highly interactive and educational App, Puzzlino includes no learning curve. Kids will be able to instantly grasp the concept of Puzzlino where they match objects with the right colors, perfect shapes and remember locations of objects.
Puzzlino helps boost memory and creativity. With the completion of every task, Puzzlino rewards kids with inspiring animation and sounds. The App features incredible design work targeted towards kids to make the entire experience seamless. With four stunning game modes available, new puzzles being added constantly and exciting gameplay, Puzzlino makes puzzles fun again.
* 4 stunning game modes in 1
* Fun and educational value
* Intuitive user interface with remarkable controls
* Stellar sounds and graphics
* Boost creativity through enhanced learning
* Shape mode : target location correspond to the shapes of the puzzle pieces
* Color mode : target location correspond to the color of the puzzle pieces
* Memory mode : target location (color or shape) blink during a few seconds then disappear, the kid has to use his memory to remember the right place for each piece
* Free mode : there is no target location, the kid can liberate his creativity and place the pieces anywhere in the scene (Fishes can kiss each other, the giraffe can climb on the elephant's back ...). You have to click on the arrow to go to the next puzzle
iOS Device Requirements:
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices (optimized for iPhone 5)
* 23,2 MB
Android Device Requirements:
* Android phone or tablet
* Requires Android 2.2 or later
* 11,1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Puzzlino 1.6 for iPhone and iPad retails at a price of just $1.99 (equivalent in different currencies) in the App Store.
Oofrog is a development studio based in France. The studio has been founded by Thomas Testasecca who is an experienced IT software engineer. Oofrog specializes in software development for leading mobile platforms as well as internet based platforms. Puzzlino is the first in-house puzzle game coming from Oofrog, but the company also provides development services. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.