October 24, 2012 in Image Editing (E)
[prMac.com] Las Vegas, Nevada - JixiPix, LLC announced the release of Portrait Painter, a robust pro-consumer natural media photo and creative design solution for Photographers, Artists and Hobbyists who wants to produce stunning gallery-style portraits and professional works of art. With easy-to-use, pro-quality workflow, every level of user, from aspiring amateur to seasoned professional, will be able to expertly create and share their artistic visions with ease.
Portrait Painter is 20 years of paint technology in the making. This complex algorithm identifies every aspect of the image and discerns between the background and fine details such as hair and skin, then applies millions of strokes to the image that very closely simulate the look of a real portrait painting.
At JixiPix it is our ambition to listen closely to the creative community. Our customers are the driving force behind our products and come from a wide variety of professional and creative backgrounds, we value their feedback and work hard to create products to fit their specific needs. Thanks to the community's involvement and support, we are confident that Portrait Painter delivers a depth and range that is valuable and beneficial.
* Portrait Paint - Classic-Style brushes in the original colors from your photo
* Bright & Colorful - Modern-Style replaces brush strokes with bright and colorful ones
* Smooth Skin feature beautifies freckles and wrinkles
* Robust "Bright & Colorful" randomize color palette replaces brush strokes with bright colorful ones for a modern style
* Choose between a natural color palette or a bright & colorful
* Make adjustments to Brush Size, Brush Length, Bristle Strength, Canvas Strength and Paint Palette Colors
* Use large photos for a high-end result
* Choose a preset for a quick start or make your own for future projects
* Mac OS X 10.6 or later
* 30.2 MB
* 64 Bit CPU
Pricing and Availability:
Portrait Painter for for Mac is $9.99 (USD). Portrait Painter, creating incredible works of art now at the JixiPix website and App Store.
Headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada, JixiPix Software has a history of developing well known iPhone and iPad Apps marketed to photographers, graphic artists, and multi-media professionals around the world. Copyright (C) 2011 JixiPix Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.