October 25, 2012 in Image Editing
[prMac.com] Port Washington, New York - TapMedia today is pleased to announce the release of Instamac 1.0, the fun and elegant Instagram client for the Macintosh. Now available in the Mac App Store for a special introductory price, Instamac aims to be the best Instagram client available for the Macintosh.
* Classic single image scrolling view or a new "grid view"
* Multitouch gesture support: Use two fingers on your trackpad to resize images with ease
* Easy image enlarging: Highlight an image and press the spacebar to view an image in full resolution
* Profile support: Click a person's username and you're given an easy to read profile view which includes their bio, links their images, and a follow button
* Automatic updating: Instamac allows you to set how often you want your feed to be updated with images from the people you follow
* Easy user and tag search/save : Search for friends or tags with ease and even save your searches to a convenient location within the sidebar
* Popular Images: Easily view the most popular images, just like you would with Instagram for iPhone
* Favorites: Instamac loads the images you favorited to your account and allows you to view them all at once
* Slideshow (Very Useful!): With Instamac, you can start a slideshow about...well, anything! For example, if your viewing images of a certain tag you've searched such as "waterfalls", you can start a slideshow to continuously display all the beautiful images of waterfalls on Instagram
* Themes: We want to let you choose how Instamac looks for you! Therefore, we've added a setting that allows you to completely change the look and feel of Instamac to match your personality
* Notifications: Instamac supports all the notification settings you can imagine. From displaying a number badge on it's icon, to showing a message in Mountain Lion's notification center, to Growl support, you'll always know when a new image comes in
* Multi User-Accounts: Have multiple Instagram accounts? Maybe one for personal use and one for business use? Instamac supports that
* Pull to refresh
* OS X 10.7 or later
* 64-bit processor
* 12.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Instamac 1.0 is offered at the special introductory price of $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the Mac App Store in the Social Networking category. If you'd like any promo codes for review and/or giveaway purposes, contact John H. Meyer.
Headquartered in Port Washington, New York, TapMedia is an iPhone and Mac app development company. It was founded and is being run by a 17 year old technology entrepreneur, John H. Meyer. Copyright (C) 2012 TapMedia, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, iPad and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.