Group Email! Mail Client with Attachments - iOS Universal
October 25, 2012 in Productivity
[prMac.com] Oderzo, Italy - Redbits iOS Apps today is pleased to announce the release of Group Email! Mail Client with Attachments 3.0, an update to their popular universal app for sending emails to single recipients, groups or distributions lists. The app is permanently featured into the, At Work - Collaborate and Connect collection of apps, on the AppStore.
Today, we announce the release of the 3.0 update that adds :
* Full featured Email Client for IMAP accounts to read emails, reply and forward (with attachments)
* Enhanced cloud services support for Dropbox, Box, Sky Drive and Google Drive
* Redesigned iPad interface
* iPhone 5 and iOS6 support
* Other minor improvements and fixes
Other key features of the app are:
* Attach documents
* Attach vCards
* Attach locations
* Manage distribution lists
* Manage templates
* iCloud support to sync distribution lists, templates and documents between iOS devices
There is no other app with this feature set on the AppStore.
* Easy and quick interface
* Full featured mail reader
* Reply and forward with attachments
* Optionally block remote images on mail reader
* Use address book groups;
* Handpick set of contacts from address book
* Create distribution lists from address book or manually entering recipients information
* Attachments (see below)
* iCloud support to sync list, templates and documents
* Dropbox, Box, Sky Drive, Google Drive support
* Choose the mode (To,Cc, Bcc) for each recipient
* Create email text templates
* Supports HTML source into templates (HTML editor is NOT included)
* Optionally pre-select recipients on template to send the same email to the same recipients with just a couple taps.
* Import / export distribution lists from/to CSV documents
* Preview templates, photos, documents and contacts information
* Full VoiceOver support
* Landscape support
* Supports retina display
* Runs on the iPhone, iPod and iPad
Supported Attachments :
* Documents (local to the device, on iCloud, on Dropbox, on Box, on Sky Drive, on Google Drive)
* Emails or part of emails
* Photos and Videos from your device photo library
* Single or Multiple contact information in vCard and/or text format
* Current Location with Map image and reverse geocoded address.
* In-App Camera Still Shot and Video Shot (requires a device with a camera, videos supported only on newer devices)
* In-App Audio Clips Recording
* Map Location (search and drop pin supported) with reverse geocoded address.
* Pasteboard content
Documents can be uploaded to the app using:
* The "open In..." command that many apps have (for example Apple Mail, Dropbox and many others); direct access to Dropbox, Box, Sky Drive, Google Drive
* iTunes and USB cable connection
* Read from email accounts (IMAP required)
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 12.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Group Email! Mail Client with Attachments 3.0 is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Redbits iOS Apps is a small team located in Italy focused primarily on productivity apps. Our first product was available on the AppStore's Day One. Our most popular apps are Group Text!, Group Email!, Do Not Disturb Whitelist and ABContacts. Copyright (C) 2012 Redbits iOS Apps. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.