October 29, 2012 in Entertainment (E)
[prMac.com] Louisville, Kentucky - 32 Leap today is updating its talking character Rockin Grim 1.2 with some minor updates and bug fixes just in time for Halloween. Rockin Grim is the coolest, scariest talking app in the app store. He's funny, he's scary, he talks and he Rocks! Discover all of Rockin Grim's killer guitar moves, but be careful not to make him angry, or else!!
Rockin Grim features a scary voice talk back functionality and more than 6 fun and frightening guitar moves that users can use to play, record and create personal video messages to share with friends and family via email, Facebook or MMS. Plus in a few day's 32 Leap will release an update that will allow users to create personalized Halloween cards from Rockin Grim and send them to friends and family all from within the Rockin Grim app.
How to Play:
* Talk to Rockin Grim and he talks back
* Discover all of Rockin Grim's killer guitar licks
* Swipe to play Rockin Grim's Guitar
* Push the Music button and hear a song from Rockin Grim's band
* Solo over the song with all of Rockin Grim's guitar licks
* Punch or Smack Grim in the face and see his reaction
* Record and send personal messages from Rockin Grim and share with your friends
* Coming soon - Email a Halloween Card from Rockin Grim and send to all your friends and family
* iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 40.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Rockin Grim 1.0 is on sale now through Halloween as a free app with the option to unlock all guitar moves and remove ads for only $0.99 USD. Rockin Grim is available for download worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category.
32 Leap LLC. is a mobile applications company based in Louisville, Kentucky. It is a partnership of friends who found themselves in a very cool place in life with some very unique skills and opportunities. We are entrepreneurs, musicians, developers, designers and marketing gurus who want to keep it simple and have some fun doing what we love. The company was founded in 2011 and is developing apps for iPhone and iPad and Android. All Material and Software (C) 2012 32 Leap LLC. - All Rights Reserved. Apple, iPod, iPhone, iPad, are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.