October 30, 2012 in Software
[prMac.com] Lisbon, Portugal - bitrzr is pleased to announce the launch of Cube Pro 3.1 for Mac on the Mac App Store. Cube Pro for Mac builds on the acclaimed iPad and iPhone app - Cube Time and Expense Tracker - considered one of the "10 Must-Have iPad Apps For Professionals" by Forbes, to offer the best time and expense management app for the Mac.
Cube's motto is "Your business anytime, anywhere" and everyday thousands of users from small and large businesses to individuals like consultants, lawyers, designers, doctors, freelancers use Cube on their mobile devices - iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Android - and on the web.
Everything is fully sync'ed so a user can start a timer on the CubeAnywhere website when finishing the presentation for a client, attach an expense receipt photo from their iPhone as they pick up the tab for the business launch, enter some notes on Cube Time and Expense Tracker for iPad in the taxi back and then generate and mail the activity report on Cube Pro for Mac at the office.
Cube Pro for Mac features the same beautiful and intuitive interface of Cube Time and Expense Tracker for iPad optimized for Mac and Retina MacBooks, so users feel instantly at home. At a glance users can easily see the total time and expenses for the month, the days where they worked full-time and those with missing work hours and the tasks, and projects they are currently working.
Rich interactive charts present a complete overview or breakdown of time, expenses and mileage per project, task and client as needed for quick analysis.
Cube Pro for Mac has also the full reporting features from the mobile apps with PDF, Excel and CSV reports, at the touch of a button. A report for all activities for a given period or for a specific project or client is only a click away.
Other Cube Pro features highlights include:
* Data export in CSV or Excel spreadsheet formats
* PDF Reports - creates great looking PDF reports
* Cloud Sync for wireless backup and sync of data between devices
* Quick overview of Project, Task, and Client current running hours, expenses, mileage, and total costs and profits
* Rich charts - charts time, expenses, and total costs by day, week, month, or quarter, grouped by project, client, or tags
* Timer to track time spent on tasks
* Configurable cost and tax rates - configurable hourly work cost for multiple periods of time, user-defined tax rates for expenses and mileage costs
* No new passwords, usernames or registration required - supports Google, Google Apps, Yahoo and AOL accounts
* Retina display optimized for the Retina MacBooks
* Fully compatible with Cube Time and Expense Tracker for iPad, iPhone and Android and CubeAnywhere online
Cube Pro for Mac supports local currencies, regional settings and calendars.
English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
* Requires Mac OS X 10.7 or later
* 5.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Cube Pro 3.1 is $9.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available for OSX Lion and Mountain Lion worldwide exclusively through the Mac App Store in the Business category. Cube Time and Expense Tracker is also available for iOS devices: iPad, iPhone and iPod touch running iOS 4.3 or latter from the App Store and for Android devices running Android 1.6 or higher from the Google Play Store. Promo codes are available under request.
bitrzr specializes in Mobile and Cloud Computing solutions that empower small businesses, companies, consultants, lawyers and other individuals with tools to access their business anytime, anywhere. Copyright (C) 2012 bitrzr. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.