Talking Romney for iOS Parodies Mitt Romney and His Run for President
October 30, 2012 in Entertainment
[prMac.com] Seattle, Washington - Beaker Media, Inc. - a mobile app studio focused on making entertainment apps for iOS devices including iPhone, iPad and iTouch - today released Talking Romney, an iOS entertainment app that pokes fun at Mitt Romney and the gaffs he's made on the campaign trail. Talking Romney is an Entertainment app for iOS (iPhone, iPad and iTouch) built on the Unity 3D game engine.
In the app, what you hear is Mitt Romney's actual voice, in his own words, as he spoke them. The app then takes whatever he said and at times remixes it completely out of context with animations of Romney saying these hilariously funny phrases. Any resemblance to what Mitt intended to say, hoped to say, or actually did say, is entirely coincidental.
Touch Romney's body to make him talk. There are over 25 unique animations to discover including Romney singing America the Beautiful and yelling Who Let the Dogs Out. You won't believe what he has to say about Sarah Palin!
You can also talk to Romney and he will listen and say it back to you. Romney is a bit cheeky so expect him to occasionally give you some attitude by telling you to 'Shut Up' or reply with other explicatives.
"Talking Romney has been a fun project and a great start for Beaker Media. The goal was to build an entertainment app that could engage people further in the presidential election process," said Beaker Media founder and CEO Bob Thordarson. "We hope this app spurs debate on the issues while having a bit of fun. Regardless of which candidate you support, we hope you dive deep into the issues and vote with both your heart and mind."
* Poke Romney and hear him say hilarious statements back to you
* Romney is a bit cheeky, so expect him to occasionally give you some attitude
* Hear Romney sing America the Beautiful or impress you with his French speaking ability
* When you talk to Romney he will repeat what you say
* Make him hurt! Hit him in the stomach or slap his face
* Change the background to exclusive and richly fabulous settings
* Stunning 3D graphics and animation
* You get to hit and poke Mitt Romney, what more could you ask for?
* iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 57 MB Memory
Pricing and Availability
Talking Romney 1.0 is a Free app and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category.
Beaker Media, Inc. is an independent developer and publisher of iOS games and applications located in Seattle, Washington and supported by a worldwide team of talented designers and developers. Veteran tech entrepreneur Bob Thordarson founded the company in 2012. Copyright (C) 2012 Beaker Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.