October 31, 2012 in Photo and Video (E)
[prMac.com] Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom - ShotList, the unique app which allows filmmakers of all levels to schedule and track movie and video shoots from their mobile devices, today gets a major new update to add the features users have been clamoring for.
Production stripboard systems have been used for many years to plan professional movie shoots, and ShotList is the first app to bring a standalone Stripboard system to Apple's App Store. Shotlist 4.0 can be used as a daily "To do" list on larger productions, keeping essential notes and storyboards in your pocket and tracking progress on the day of the shoot by checking off scenes and shots as they are completed.
ShotList enables you to:
* Track and schedule scripted drama, commercial shoots, radio production or videogame motion capture shoots from your mobile device
* Add, edit, delete or re-order scenes across a multi-day shoot
* Update scene status as you shoot, ensuring a vital scene is not missed
* Hold storyboard frames or reference images for each scene taken from your photo library or onboard camera along with details for each shot
* Store notes for each scene, with hotlinks for instant access to web addresses or speed-dial of included phone numbers
* Keep everyone informed of the latest changes by email
* Backup or exchange updated project files wirelessly with other ShotList users in your team with Dropbox(TM)
Version 4.0 of ShotList adds:
* Print schedules directly to an AirPrint printer
* Send colorful schedule updates by email as PDF attachments
* Store notes and other details for each shot in a scene
* Import and export projects for editing in a desktop spreadsheet program
Peter Johnson, CEO for Soluble Apps said "This update adds all the most popular features our users have been requesting, maintaining ShotList's status as the definitive app for planning and tracking your shoot."
ShotList was developed with the assistance of Northern Film and Media.
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 19.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
ShotList 4.0 is $11.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category.
Soluble Applications is a development studio targeting mobile devices. The studio was founded in Newcastle Upon Tyne in 2010 by Peter Johnson, a seasoned veteran with over 25 years' experience in the videogames industry as programmer, producer and studio head working on console titles for world-leading games publishers including 2K Games, Atari and Ubisoft. Copyright (C) 2012 Soluble Applications. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.