Jift - Jump and shift between Google+ and Facebook
November 6, 2012 in Social Networking
[prMac.com] New York, New York - Digital Chef LLC. is pleased to announce the launch of Jift, a brand new unified client for two social networks: Google+ and Facebook. The application utilizes a combined stream for both social networks, option to cross-share content between both networks, write posts, manage photos, comment, share, like, +1, check-in, browse Friends, Pages, Circles, and more. Version 1.0 main features include:
* Choose between a combined or separate stream for Google+ and Facebook. Swipe left and right to have a combined view mode for Google+ and Facebook, or to review Google+ and Facebook streams separately. Various filters for a separate view are available (Show All, News Feed, Status Updates, Links, Video, Notes, Pages, Nearby, Subscriptions, Circles, Friend Groups).
* Comment, share, like, +1, check-in to both Google+ and Facebook. Various posting options for Facebook (Privacy settings, Location, Choose particular people to view the post) and Google+ (Circles, Location, Choose particular people to view the post) are available.
* Browse and search Friends' profiles, posts, photos in Google+ and Facebook. Browse Circles in Google+ and Pages/Likes and Friend Groups in Facebook.
* Browse your Profile photos and posts in both Google+ and Facebook.
* Browse combined "Notifications" stream for both networks. Swipe left and right to view Google+ and Facebook notifications separately or to view a unified notifications stream.
* Browse a unified photo stream for Google+ and Facebook or review photos for each network separately. Save photos from people's albums to your iPhone or iPod Touch while using the full-screen mode when viewing the photos. Post new photos to both Google+ and Facebook with a single tap.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 3.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Jift Pro 1.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Social Networking category. For an additional in-app purchase of $0.99 it gives users the option to add a cross-posting/sharing feature.
Digital Chef LLC is dedicated to providing the most innovative, cutting-edge technology backed by the best customer service in the iOS software development industry. Copyright (C) 2012 Digital Chef, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Facebook and Google are registered trademarks of Facebook Inc. and Google Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Jift/Digital Chef LLC. is not affiliated with any of these companies. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.