Agile Tortoise release Tally - A Quick Counting app for iPhone
November 7, 2012 in Utilities
[prMac.com] N Richland Hills, Texas - Agile Tortoise, maker of top App store hits such as Drafts and Terminology, today is excited to announce the release of Tally, a quick counter app for the iPhone and iPod touch. Tally's gesture-based user interface is designed around making it simple to do tally counts on the iPhone without the need to look back at the device to locate the right button. Launch the app, and tap anywhere to increment the active counter. Make a mistake, swipe down to count in reverse. Optional audio feedback is provided to count with confidence.
Whether counting attendance, laps or just something around the house, Tally is there to help.
Tally features include:
* Easy eyes-free gesture-based interface - Tap to count, swipe down to count in reverse
* Multiple tallies. Swipe to the right to display a list of tallies and create new ones
* Configurable tallies count up or down, or by step intervals (i.e. counting by twos, fives, tens, etc.) - Swipe to the left to display options for the current tally
* Quick reset to zero - Swipe up to display reset option
* Visual and audio confirmation of counts
* Full support for iOS 6 and the new iPhone 5
* If installed, send current count information to the note taking app Drafts
* iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 1.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Tally 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category.
Founded in 2006, Agile Tortoise, Inc. is an independent software shop that develops mobile and web software both for end-users and clients. Agile Tortoise, Inc. is based in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX. For more information, visit Agile Tortoise online. Copyright (C) 2006-2012 Agile Tortoise, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.