November 23, 2012 in Music (E)
[prMac.com] Montreal, Canada - Zikera today announced that Groove 2 Music Player for iOS will be on sale between Black Friday and Cyber Monday on Apple's App Store. From November 23 to 26, this smart music player will be available for $0.99 in the U.S. and priced accordingly in other regions. Normally, the price runs for $3.99 USD.
Groove studies your listening habits to instantly throw your way fresh and creative mixes based on your music taste, just like a personal DJ. Music should not be a chore. Simply enjoy the music collection you crafted over the years.
With a 4.5+ rating in Apple's App Store, Groove 2 for iOS has become an instant hit with music lovers.
* Nominated for "2011 Best App Ever Awards" in the "Best Music App Replacement" category
* Named one of the "Top 10 iPad Apps of 2011, So Far" by AppAdvice
* Received the "FWA Mobile Of The Day Award"
* Groove automatically sorts your favorite music and suggests a wide variety of mixes based on your listening habits
* When you're in the car, use smart gestures to control volume, playback and get new mixes while keeping your eyes on the road
* Rediscover forgotten favorites from your own music library
* Download missing album artwork, artist photos and bios
* Automatically organizes your music in tags (pop, metal, indie, electronic, etc.)
* Search your music library and create instant mixes in just a few taps
* Listen to groovy mixes on your Apple TV or AirPlay enabled speakers
* Share favorite songs with your friends on Facebook and Twitter
* Scrobble songs you listen directly to Last.fm without connecting your device to iTunes
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 17.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Groove 2 - Music Player 2.1 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Music category.
Zikera started in 2009 and achieved outstanding success with its Groove app, which has been featured in the App Store's "New and Noteworthy" section and reached the #1 rank in the music category in Japan, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. Zikera's ultimate goal is to provide the best music experience to music lovers all over the world. Copyright (C) 2009-2012 Zikera. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.