November 23, 2012 in Travel (E)
[prMac.com] Portland, Oregon - TimeStream Software is proud to announce that its Walt Disney World Pro app for the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad is now titled "Disney World Mobile Guide." Recognized as one of the top apps available for Walt Disney World Resort by USAToday, MacObserver, DigitalDisneyWorld.com and others, the Disney World Mobile Guide is a colorful interactive guide to Walt Disney World Theme Parks and Hotels.
With Wait Times, Interactive Maps, Restaurants, Menus, Park Hours, Show Times, Over 120 Attraction and Event Listings, Parades, Disney Hotel Information, Phone Numbers, Vacation Planning and In-Park Tips and more, complete with more than 600 high-quality photos, the "Disney World Mobile Guide" iPhone app is one of the most comprehensive mobile vacation planners and in-park guides available for Walt Disney World Resort today, covering nearly every aspect of the entire resort and all four theme parks, including the Magic Kingdom(R), Epcot(R), Disney's Animal Kingdom(R) and Disney's Hollywood Studios(TM).
Available now from the iTunes App Store, the Disney World Mobile Guide app features:
* Over 120 Walt Disney World Attractions, Parades & Events
* Highly Detailed Interactive Maps - Look great on the iPad
* Accurate Wait Times with Multiple Displays Throughout the App
* Daily Park Hours
* Extra Magic Hours
* Parade & Event Times, Descriptions and Photos
* Walt Disney World Restaurants with Menu Items
* Over 600 High-Quality Photos
* Multiple Photos per Attraction
* "On-Ride" Photos
* Walt Disney World Attractions "Tips & Strategies"
* Walt Disney World Hotels & Resorts
* One-Touch "My Favorites" Tagging
* Walt Disney World Tickets
In addition, the "Disney World Mobile Guide" is the only leading Walt Disney World app with:
* Over 600 Large Photos (No small thumbnails)
* Complete Attraction Descriptions with Multiple Photos
* Walt Disney World Hotel Information
* Multiple Photos per WDW Hotel
* "Quick Find" tabs for Attractions, Dining and Hotels
* Tips & Strategies for Each Attraction
* Parade Descriptions with Multiple Photos
* Event Descriptions with Multiple Photos
* Walt Disney World - Annual Events
* Walt Disney World - What's New
* Walt Disney World - What's Coming
* Walt Disney World - Phone Numbers
* Walt Disney World - Hotel Phone Numbers
* Walt Disney World - Tips
* Walt Disney World - Toddler Tips
* Walt Disney World - Tours
* All About Disney's FASTPASS
* How to Plan Your Vacation
* Guests with Disabilities Information
* Vacation Planning Tips
* And more, all with photos
The "Disney World Mobile Guide" app is native to the iPhone and iPod touch, so users always have access to the content and do not have to rely on a Wi-Fi or cell signal for content. As a result, it works flawlessly throughout all four Walt Disney World theme parks. Part of the Walt Disney World Mobile series, other TimeStream Software apps for Walt Disney World include:
* "Walt Disney World Notescast"
* "Walt Disney World Secrets"
* "Walt Disney World Secrets Gold!"
* "Walt Disney World Hidden Mickeys"
* "Walt Disney World Main Street, U.S.A. Windows"
* "Walt Disney World Phone Numbers"
* "Disneyland Mobile Guide"
* "Disneyland Secrets"
* "Disneyland Secrets Gold!"
* "Disney at Work: Magic Kingdom"
* "Disney at Work: Epcot"
* "Disney at Work: Disneyland"
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 24.1 MB
Pricing And Availability:
The "Disney World Mobile Guide" app is $4.99 USD and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Travel category.
Founded in 2001, TimeStream Software produces top-ranked travel apps for the iPhone and iPod touch, as well as Android powered devices. Copyright (C) 2001-2012 TimeStream Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.