November 23, 2012 in Travel
[prMac.com] Portland, Oregon - TimeStream Software announces the release of Version 4.01 of its comprehensive "Walt Disney World Guide" Notescast app for the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. With over 300 pages of in-depth information and more than 750 original high-quality large photos exclusive to the app, the new Version 4.0 is a powerful resource showcasing all park Attractions, Restaurants, Menus, Parades, Annual Events, What's New, What's Coming, Hotels, Ticket Information, Vacationing Tips and more. Over 20 main categories of valuable information make this one of the most in-depth trip-planning and in-park resources available for a mobile device.
"Walt Disney World has undergone significant changes in the last few months with the expansion of Fantasyland, the opening of new restaurants, new attractions at The Magic Kingdom and Epcot and much more." said Mike Westby of TimeStream Software. "The new Walt Disney World Guide Notescast 4.01 captures these changes and presents them in a powerful app guests can use as both a trip-planning tool and in-park resource."
Filled with more than 750 high-quality photos, nearly all of which are exclusive to the app and not available on the Internet or anywhere else, the new "Walt Disney World Guide" Notescast Version 4.01 contains over 300 pages of in-depth information covering nearly every aspect of the entire resort and all four theme parks, including the Magic Kingdom(R), Epcot(R), Disney's Animal Kingdom(R), Disney's Hollywood Studios(TM) and more.
Available from the iTunes App Store, the new Walt Disney World Guide Notescast contains a wealth of valuable information, including:
* Over 120 Walt Disney World Attractions & Events
* Over 750 Original Photos Exclusive to the App
* Up-to-Date Information and Schedules for 2012 and 2013
* Walt Disney World - Annual Events
* Walt Disney World - Restaurants & Menus
* Walt Disney World - Explore the Theme Parks
* Walt Disney World - What's New
* Walt Disney World - What's Coming
* Walt Disney World - Parades
* Walt Disney World - Hotels & Room Information
* Walt Disney World - Tickets
* Walt Disney World - Theme Parks and Hotel Phone Numbers
* Walt Disney World - Vacation & Trip Planning Tips
* Walt Disney World - Photo Tips
* Walt Disney World - Toddler Tips
* Walt Disney World - Tours
* All About Disney's Magical Express
* How to Plan Your Vacation
* A Bonus Hidden Mickey Tour
* The History of Walt Disney World
* Tips to Find Disney Characters
* Valuable "Author's Tips" Throughout the App
* Guests with Disabilities Information
* Convenient Search Function
* Easily Bookmark Your Favorite Pages
* Easy Tap Phone Dialing
* Easy Tap Dining Reservations
* Easy Tap Web Access
* No Internet or Wi-Fi Required - Works everywhere in Walt Disney World and at home
Additional Walt Disney World and Disneyland Notescasts produced by TimeStream Software include:
* "Disney World Mobile Guide"
* "Walt Disney World Secrets"
* "Walt Disney World Secrets Gold!"
* "Walt Disney World Hidden Mickeys"
* "Walt Disney World Main Street, U.S.A. Windows"
* "Disneyland Mobile Guide"
* "Disneyland Secrets"
* "Disneyland Secrets Gold!"
* "Disney at Work: Magic Kingdom"
* "Disney at Work: Epcot"
* "Disney at Work: Disneyland"
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 20.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
The "Walt Disney World Guide" Notescast 4.01 is $3.99 USD and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Travel category. The Walt Disney World Notescast is also available for Android powered devices through Google Play and the Amazon Appstore. The "Walt Disney World Guide" Notescast is also available for Android powered smart phones at Google Play and the Amazon Appstore.
Founded in 2001, TimeStream Software produces top-ranked travel apps for the iPhone and iPod touch, as well as Android powered devices. Copyright (C) 2001-2012 TimeStream Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.