November 27, 2012 in Games
[prMac.com] Port of Spain, Trinidad And Tobago - One of the best Tank Games for 2012 has just switched to Free. Money Matters Ltd has announced that World Of War Tanks 1.0 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch is now free. World Of War Tanks was the Top 100 Game in 28 Countries. See what the other 115,000 gamers have been playing over the past week.
War is at hand and there are many waves of enemies, tanks and jeeps and bunkers. Three terrains, Desert, Snow and Grassland. Five hero Tanks. 1st one is free, upgrade to stronger tanks superior artillery.
* 45 levels getting more and more difficult as your skills improve as a tank master
* Three Terrain Stages: Arid Mountains, Grasslands and Winter (more stages coming soon)
* Lots of Enemies: 50-Calibre equipped Jeeps, Wicked Tanks and concrete bunkers. More enemies coming soon in newer stages
* Collect health packs along the way to keep going
* Lots of tanks to upgrade to, getting stronger and more powerful
* Stealth Upgrade - Invisibility
* Strength Upgrade - Invincibility
* Game Center integration
* Facebook Integration in iOS (Not in Android)
* iPhone 3Gs, 4, 4s & 5, iPod touch, and iPad/Mini
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 40.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Get downloading. Have Fun! World Of War Tanks 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Also available for Android as a paid version for $0.99 cents on Google Play and Amazon.
Located in Trinidad & Tobago, TriniApps was founded by Shaun Gianetti in 2012. The company leverages a global team that creates applications specializing in education, games and eBooks for both iOS (Apple) and Android platforms. All Material and Software (C) 2012 Money Matters Ltd / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.