Fatty Maze's Adventures update is now available on App Store
December 1, 2012 in Games
[prMac.com] Little Rock, Arkansas - The Five Cubed today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Fatty Maze's Adventures game v1.1.3 update. Fatty Maze's Adventures is a logic game offers an entirely new outlook on labyrinths! Fatty Maze's Adventures was created both for adults and their kids. This update includes Game Center support and Japanese localization. Now players can compare their high scores on a Game Center leader board.
* Colorful graphics and animations, support Retina displays
* Great music and sound effects
* Now support Game Center
* 3 missions: Jungle (lite edition) + ICE and Sand (full edition)
* Over 50 levels: 7 levels (lite edition) + 48 levels (full edition)
* Different play conditions: fog, sand storm or day/night time (full edition)
* Many game items: hammer, machete, boat, sticks, clew, amanitas and much more
* Interactive obstacles: stones, plants, rivers, portals, bridges, crates, wild animals and much more
* 2 types of controls, easy to play
* English, Chinese, Russian, Japanese
* iPhone 4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 62.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Fatty Maze's Adventures 1.1.3 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. A free edition is also available.
As a part of American April group, Five Cubed has been in the market since 2005. Two representative offices, one in Uzbekistan and one in Russia were opened in 2005. The firm's main area of expertise is development and promotion of its own IT-products and solutions. For more information, please visit Five Cubed online. Copyright (C) 2012 Five Cubed. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.