December 12, 2012 in Books
[prMac.com] Gdynia, Poland - OhNoo Studio today is thrilled to announce the release and immediate availability of Amelia and Terror of the Night 1.0, their new children's book for iOS. Amelia and Terror of the Night is an extraordinary, quirky interactive story book app not only for children. It stands out for its visually stunning presentation and interactivity. Not only in art style but also in unique 3d effect and animations.
The book tells a story about little girl Amelia and her 3 animal friends. Big furry monster called TeddyTeddy, shy little tortoise named Little Pencil, and blue two wheeled cat called Kitty Patter. Together they must face the evil, dreadful creature from the woods - The Whine. Amelia and Terror of the Night is a surreal, emotional story about friendship, acceptance, cooperation and courage. It is a journey to the far-off land of adventures, mini games, unique activities and lovely music. It will get you into a magical mood.
"You will be surprised by the story, uniquely fantastic illustrations, tons of hidden little secrets, funny animals and strange monsters living in your iPad. I'm sure you'll keep coming back to find them all" said Piotr Ruszkowski.
* Over 360 interactions and animations
* Mini games and unique activities (tic tac toe, planet rotation, dress-up characters etc.)
* 42 beautifully presented screens with detailed graphics
* Over 20 minutes of voices fully narrated by professional actors with the lip synchronized animations
* Over 35 minutes of professional soundtrack
* Over 400 humorous sounds
* 60 hidden stars to unlock secret scene at the end of the story
* Feel the depth of the 3D effect by tilting the device from left to right
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3/4/5 gen) and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 126 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Amelia and Terror of the Night 1.0 is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Books category.
OhNoo Studio is an independent development team, whose goal is to make original, beautiful, fully interactive books and games for the mobile devices and PC/Mac. Copyright (C) 2012 OhNoo Studio. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.