December 14, 2012 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Boise, Idaho - Independent developer Gordon Roberts announces the release of Puzzling Cubes 1.0. Puzzling Cubes is a free puzzle game available for iOS and Android.
* 72 puzzles to solve
* Unity 3d graphics with real time shadows
* No ads
* Universal Build - Tablets and Phones, iOS and Android
Classic puzzle solving in a rich 3d environment. Suspenseful gameplay keeps the player on edge in this casual genre.
After success with the popular Tanks and Turrets tower defense series, over 400K downloads, Gordon turns his efforts towards the puzzle arena utilizing Unity 4. Unity's latest technology pushes the capabilities of mobile devices to another level with real time shadows.
Unity's multiplatform capabilities allows for Puzzling Cubes to be launched on iOS and Android simultaneously. The graphics really stand out on the new high resolution tablets.
Music and Sound Effects by Partners in Rhyme.
Previous Releases Include:
* Tanks and Turrets 2
* Tanks and Turrets 2 HD
* Tanks and Turrets Off-road
* Tanks and Turrets Off-road HD
* Tanks and Turrets
* Tanks and Turrets HD
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later, Android 2.3
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 29.7 MB - iOS, 22 MB on Android
Pricing and Availability:
Puzzling Cubes 1.0 is free and available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category. It is also available on Google Play.
Gordon Roberts is a full time engineer and a part time game developer. Copyright (C) 2012 Gordon Roberts. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.