December 17, 2012 in Photo and Video (E)
[prMac.com] Burnaby, Canada - Christmas has come early for Instagram lovers. YouHue, the new photo sharing and editing app that works with Instagram, is now available for download from iTunes. YouHue enhances the Instagram app, giving diehard iphoneographers access to more filters and photo editing tools.
YouHue lets users:
* Adjust elements like lighting, brightness, contrast, saturation, and sharpness
* Eliminate red eye and blemishes
* Enhance photos with new filters including Singe, Laguna, Indiglow, and Soft Focus
* Add text, drawing, and stickers to photos
* Upload photos to their Instagram feed, Facebook or Twitter with the simple click of a button
* YouHue is a free app. It's the second release from Vancouver-based developers Done Right Apps
"We learned a lot from the Release of our first app PictiseMe," says Done Right co-founder Sudhir Datta. We're diehard Instagram users, and we know lots of users hoped for new filters and editing options for their pictures. We tried to focus on that, and created an app that's intuitive and fun to use."
Response to the new app has been strong so far, and team members are hopeful that YouHue will become a staple for iPhoneographers.
YouHue directly supports English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Swedish languages.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.1 or later
* 6.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
YouHue: Effects for Instagram 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category. For More information or to schedule an interview, please contact Nita or Sudhir at 778-989-6738.
Founded in 2011, Done Right Apps is an entertainment media company based in Vancouver, BC. PictsieMe is the first app released by Done Right. Copyright (C) 2012 Done Right Apps. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.