December 21, 2012 in Health and Fitness
[prMac.com] Jacksonville, Florida - Independent developer Alex Athans, a trained peer recovery specialist, is pleased to announce the release of uQuitSmoking 1.0 for iPhone. Alex used science combined with psychology to develop this highly effective quit smoking program. Alex quit smoking 7 years ago and hasn't had another cigarette since then. Instead of pulling a pack of cigarettes out of your pocket or purse, whip out your iPhone and use this specially designed program to help uQuitSmoking. The app includes all the tools and resources to help you quit smoking and stay quit:
* Scientifically Proven Diet to minimize weight gain, reduce stress, and decrease anxiety
* Special Techniques to Remove Triggers that make you want to smoke
* Special quit smoking version of The Emotional Freedom Technique, combining acupressure with psychology
* Info on Nicotine Replacement Therapy, including patches, gum and lozenges
* Info on Prescription Smoking Cessation Aides that your Doctor can prescribe
* No Silly Hypnosis
Relaxation Techniques to help you relax and get your mind off of wanting a cigarette.
* Deep Breathing Exercise
* Exclusive Underwater Fish Identification Videos
* Create your own custom video list to watch
* Create a playlist to listen to music or an audiobook
Designed by a Peer Recovery Specialist who quit smoking 7 years ago and hasn't had another cigarette since then. If you really want to quit smoking this is the tool that will Help uQuitSmoking. If you have a loved one that smokes, recommend this App to them and tell them the # 1 Reason to Quit Smoking is So They Can Spend More Time With Your Loved Ones!
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3/4/5 gen) and iPad
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 10.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
uQuitSmoking 1.0 is offered at a reduced price of $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Health & Fitness category. uQuitSmoking has no In-App Purchases. The Application is fully functional with all features mentioned above. It is optimized for the New 5th generation iPhone and iPod touch with the 4-inch Retina Display.
Located in Jacksonville, Florida, Alex Athans of Alex's App Development, started in 2011. Alex is a single developer in the Apple Developer Program and trained peer recovery specialist. Copyright (C) 2012 Alex Athans. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.