December 27, 2012 in Health and Fitness
[prMac.com] Chicago, Illinois - intelli-Diet and Super Diet Genius have been seen and recommended by The New York Times, CNET, and Gizmodo. To kickstart weight loss for 2013 new years' resolutions, intelli-Diet and Super Diet Genius, normally $3.99 USD each, will be available for $0.99 on the iTunes App Store on Saturday, December 29th through Monday, December 31st.
The 'anti-calorie counting apps,' intelli-Diet and Super Diet Genius are like having a dietician in your pocket. Users get personalized daily and weekly meal plans, and see exactly what to eat and how much to eat.
Both apps leverage our sophisticated algorithm engine so that portion sizes are automatically calculated for each food, based on the body profile, weight loss goals, and food preferences.
* Completely customized daily and weekly eating plan
* Receive an automatically generated shopping list
* Customize any meal with easy food swaps
* Track your weight loss progress in charts and tables
* Meal and snack reminders, water tracker, BMI calculator, and more
* Use it anywhere, anytime! No internet connection required
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 6.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
intelli-Diet 2.0.2 and Super Diet Genius 1.0 will be available for $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) for a limited time only. intelli-Diet and Super Diet Genius are available world-wide from the App Store in the Health & Fitness category.
Located in Chicago, Illinois, Barracuda Partners LLC was established by Chicago based native and entrepreneur Brian Atz. Copyright (C) 2012 Barracuda Partners LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.