January 7, 2013 in Finance (E)
[prMac.com] Central, Hong Kong - Best personal finance app Swippe Pocket has been updated to version 1.2, which is available for all iOS devices. Swippe Pocket helps users to keep track of all personal debts with a simple and clear user-interface. With the application you can keep track of what payment is owed to you, and what payment you owe to others. Debts are stored along with the name of the person, desired currency and also a note can be left along with the debt to remind you of details. The new version allows uses to add and edit the date for each debt, also includes many improves over previous version such as better retina support.
New Features in Swippe Pocket version 1.2:
* Allow setting and editing the date for debts
* Improved retina issues, when setting currency in settings
* Improved the deleting of debts in editing mode
* Can view & edit settled debts
* Keep track of money owed to you/money you owe
* Multi Currency debt support
* Shows Totals of money you owe/money owed to you on the main screen
* Break down of debts with loan date, name and amount
* Easy settle debts and view settled debts
* Add notes to debts
* Universal - Works both iPhone and iPad
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3/4/5 gen) and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 0.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Swippe Pocket 1.2 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Finance category.
Swippe, is a technology company based in Hong Kong. It was founded in November 2012. Mr. Ian Callaghan is the Founder of Swippe. For more details, please visit Swippe online. Copyright (C) 2012-2013 Swippe. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.