Microsoft Surface Finds Protection in WaterField Ultimate SleeveCase
January 15, 2013 in Bags and Cases
[prMac.com] San Francisco, California - WaterField Designs, a San Francisco boutique designer of custom laptop sleeves and digital gear cases, offers the Ultimate SleeveCase(TM) in a custom-fitted size for the popular Microsoft Surface tablet. High-grade neoprene wrapped in a ballistic nylon shell encompasses the tablet, and a rigid, impact-resistant insert protects the screen.
"Digital professionals take their tablets everywhere we go, so adequate protection is critical," explained owner Gary Waterfield. "This snug-fitting Microsoft Surface tablet case prevents extraneous movement and doesn't detract from the silhouette of the tablet itself."
Mircrosoft Surface Case - the Ultimate SleeveCase(TM)
* High-grade, shock-absorbing, neoprene padding
* Domestically-produced, rugged, ballistic nylon shell
* Ultrasuede(R) scratch-free liner to help clean tablet screen upon insertion and removal
* High-impact, rigid insert for screen protection
* Lightly padded flap with Velcro closure for additional protection
* Choice of trim (Lead checkered Indium, or Muzetto brown Leather)
* Optional D-rings and strap to use case as a stand-alone bag
* All metal hardware add-ons
* Made entirely in the USA (San Francisco).
Pricing and Availability:
Tablet Ultimate SleeveCase(TM)
Color: Black with trim - either Lead checkered Indium or Muzetto Brown Leather ( $5).
Options: D-rings only: $5. Simple Strap: $12. Suspension Shoulder Strap: $22.
WaterField Designs manufactures custom-fitted, high-quality cases and bags for a full-range of laptop computers, cameras, MP3s, cell phones, gaming devices, electronic readers, and other digital gear. All products are manufactured to exacting standards in San Francisco. WaterField Designs Suede Jacket, Travel Case, Muzetto, HardCase, Cargo, Cozmo, VertiGo, Racer-X and Sling are trademarks of WaterField Designs. Copyright (C) 2009-2013 WaterField Designs. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and MacBook are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Director of PR and Marketing
Facebook Profile: View
LinkedIn Profile: View