April 26, 2009 in iWeb (F)
[prMac.com] Rome, Italy - ZiggySoft software has announced the release 2.0.6 of iWeb Valet, the tool to enhance and upload iWeb pages. As in Apple's iWeb 09, also iWeb Valet give you the power to add new interactive widgets to your web pages. Use iWeb Valet to enhance in many ways your iWeb sites, and finally have your website uploaded to the web.
* Add many powerful widgets to your web pages
* Personalize iWeb page titles by adding a prefix of you choice
* Add a favicon to your iWeb HTML pages
* Fool spam bots by encoding all email address in your iWeb pages, so that the email couldn't be picked up by these bots
* Add META tags to provide more information about your webpages
* Gain a top ranking on crawler-based search engines that support tags
* Perform multiple 'search and replace' operations on all html files contents at once
* Easily make changes of simple text chunks as well as html tags and iWeb default naming conventions
* Encode special characters inside your web pages to solve some display anomaly in non-English texts
* Change the maximum size of all JPEG images of your site simultaneously and very quickly
* Apply a fixed compression ratio to all JPEG images of your iWeb site folder, to save space in your web server
* Add to your iWeb site folder other folders and files not managed by iWeb (favicon, programs, documents, etc.)
* Preview your modified pages in a browser at any time; you don't have to upload it to a web server first
* Work on a temporary copy of your site folder: use iweb valet with Dreamweaver or Golive local sites as well.
And after those changes, iweb valet can quickly upload the contents of your iWeb folder to a web site, with:
* Size comparison files check: iweb valet will only upload files that have changed (or new files). This saves time, because you will avoid, whenever you make a single change in iWeb, to re-upload the entire site.
* Option to remove the files in the destination when correspondent file is not present in the source directory, in order to save space in your web server, which will provide more room for documents as your site expands.
Version 2.0.6 includes a new widget added: a nice animated auto-dropdown menu. Put the placeholder in every page of your site where you want the menu to appear: you don't have to update the menu on all your pages each time you want to add a new page in it, just add the new link to the widget Fixed display of some widget which would not show correctly accented characters. Other minor fixes and enhancements.
Minimum system requirements:
Mac OS X 10.4.x, 10.5.x or better (PowerPC or Mac Intel)
Pricing and Availability:
iWeb Valet 2.0.6 is 19 Euro.
ZiggySoft Software has been providing digital solutions for businesses and individuals since 1984. Our software is now installed on thousands of personal computers worldwide - seamlessly integrating with a modern lifestyle. (C) Copyright 2009 ZiggySoft Software. Apple and iWeb are registered trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc.