February 22, 2013 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Hong Kong - Blue Stairway Studio, a brand new mobile game development company, today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Picaboo Star 1.1 on the iOS platform for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. Picaboo Star is a very addictive game inspired by classic arcade game like Qix and Gals Panic. By controlling the star's direction and preventing other enemies to break through the boundary you are creating, fence off the area as much as possible until you can reveal the secret picture hidden behind the scene.
To fence off a big area is not easy and straight forward. The area is defensed by mighty enemies which will stop your action by any means. Besides your major objective, coins can be collected once the enemies are eliminated. By spending them wisely, you can speed up your star, freeze enemy's action or avoid becoming their target which in turn let you complete your mission easily.
* 15 challenging levels with 5 mighty bosses
* Variety of fine art backgrounds allocated randomly for collection
* Different magical items to help you to complete your mission
* Compete with your friends through the Game Center leader board
* Share the picture revealed on Facebook
* Addictive and challenging
Regular updates are planned include more exciting features. "We are not only doing renovation for a classic game, we want to add new and modern elements into it."
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 49.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Picaboo Star 1.1 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Located in Hong Kong, Blue Stairway Studio is an independent game development company founded in 2013. An experienced mobile developer, Alex Tang, formed the company with a mission to bring enjoyment to their players for every moment. Copyright (C) 2013 Blue Stairway Studio Limited. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.