March 19, 2013 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Cupertino, California - Gamers who want to experience a thrilling racing adventure across six exciting worlds, and collect points along the way as they rack up victories, can now download the new no-cost app Motocross Life 2 from developer AlMussalam_6.
Motocross Life 2 lets gamers:
* Customize their bike's color: red, blue, yellow, green, purple, white, brown or grey
* Tune the engine settings: acceleration, top speed and handling
* Test their skills in six exciting worlds: the Arabian Desert, Pipe World, Under World, Doodle World, City and Beach.
* Keep an eye on vital stats, including speed and time, as they deftly navigate each route
Other key features include four difficulty settings: Beginner, Amateur, Expert and Crazy Fast!, and free ride sessions for gamers who want to practice back flips and wheelies, or who simply want to immerse themselves in the cool and dynamic action.
Plus, the best track times are recorded in the GameCenter, so that gamers can compete with friends, or against others around the world.
"Motocross Life 2 is designed to be both incredibly fun and addictively challenging," commented Sulaiman of AlMussalam_6. "And with so many cool worlds to explore, great bikes to design and tweak, and the opportunity to test racing skills against friends and people from across the city or maybe on the other side of the world, it's easy to see why so many people are falling in love with the game!"
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* 56.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Motocross Life 2 (v1.6), the new no-cost app that lets gamers collect points and race across six exciting worlds, is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Based in Kuwait and founded by artist and real-life motocross racer Sulaiman Al Musallam, AlMussalam_6's philosophy is to develop mobile applications suitable for all ages worldwide. Plans are currently in place to expand their portfolio of titles with additional new releases currently in development. Copyright (C) 2013 AlMussalam_6. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.