April 3, 2013 in Photo and Video (E)
[prMac.com] Cupertino, California - Instagrammers and other photo enthusiasts who are on the lookout for amazing new ways to edit their photos in vintage mode, can now download the new app CamTage from developer Husain Ahmad Al-Battah. CamTage features over 30 unique photo filters that make it simple for users to transport their favorite photos to another time and place. Plus, users can easily and quickly:
* Enhance their photos by adding over 20 textures: vintage, grunge, beauty and retro
* Import or export their photos via multiple resolution options: full, high, normal and low
* Enjoy "one-touch" sharing on Instagram, or any of their other favorite mobile photography networks
* Share their photos via their device's camera roll, Facebook or Twitter
* Tag the photos with #CamTage so that others can view their cool creations
"Taking photos with an iPhone is really only half the fun - the real excitement comes when users can edit and enhance them, and turn them into something really cool, special and unique," commented Husain Ahmad Al-Battah. "CamTage easily and quickly turns Instagrammers and other photo enthusiasts into amazing and talented photo editors. It's simply the best vintage and retro photo editing app for iPhone!" This innovative and easy-to-use new app features amazing new ways for users to edit their photos in vintage mode.
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* Optimized for iPhone 5
* 47.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
CamTage 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category.
Based in Kuwait, Husain Ahmad Al-Battah is an experienced independent developer and designer of mobile applications. Specializing in utilities for photography and video, further titles are planned for later this year. Copyright (C) 2013 Husain Ahmad Al-Battah. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.