April 16, 2013 in Health and Fitness (E)
[prMac.com] Sioux Falls, South Dakota - Delicion's gluten-free, grain-free, and soy-free recipe App, Gluten-Free Recipes by Delicion 1.2, now offers recipes for individual purchase, at $0.99 USD each. The $0.99 pricing is an attractive way for consumers to sample fabulous gluten-free recipes at a low cost and with great flexibility. Users can pick and choose any recipes they want at $0.99 each, or purchase a Collection of 4-6 recipes for $1.99. This change is effective immediately. For more information, go to Delicion.net or see the Delicion App in Apple's App Store.
Delicion's new $0.99 option continues to provide users with access to these special features:
* Step-by-step instructions and photos
* Nutritional information for every recipe with notes from a dietician
* Customizable shopping list
* Adjust recipes for various serving quantities
* "Stage It" area shows beautiful final presentations for how to set the stage and impress your guests
* Simple and precise descriptions for all relevant dietary options
* Photos and descriptions for suggested basic kitchen equipment
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 5.1 or later
* 188 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Delicion 1.2 is free to download and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Food & Drink category.
Located in Sioux Falls, SD, Delicion was founded in 2012 by Abby Berger. All Material and Software (C) 2012-2013 Delicion. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, the iPad logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries. Delicion and Stage It are trademarks of Delicion, LLC.