April 17, 2013 in Education (E)
[prMac.com] Los Angeles, California - Los Angeles based 24x7digital LLC has released TeachMe: Toddler 2.3, an update to their popular children's learning game for Apple iOS devices. TeachMe: Toddler teaches letters, abc phonics, numbers, shapes, colors and counting in a fun and entertaining way. Version 2.3 includes a new professionally recorded British-English voice, as well as new options to control the learning of upper and lower-case letters. TeachMe: Toddler keeps children engaged by giving sticker rewards for correct answers.
TeachMe: Toddler now includes instruction and guidance with a British-English voice from Mimi Mouse, our animated teacher. Users may switch between the original American-English pronunciation or the new British-English pronunciation.
TeachMe: Toddler teaches six different age appropriate subjects: letters, abc phonics (letter sounds), numbers, shapes, colors and counting. Parents can choose which topics they want their child to learn, and review performance history for each subject to check their child's progress.
The simple and intuitive user interface is designed to be toddler friendly, which allows children to play without help from an adult. Mimi Mouse gives verbal instructions and positive feedback to the child which makes learning fun and engaging.
TeachMe: Toddler also keeps children engaged by giving rewards for correct answers. Correct answers earn virtual stickers to be placed on one of six different sticker scenes. Sticker scenes can be exported as wallpaper or emailed to family and friends. An alternate virtual coin reward system can be used to allow parents to create their own external reward system (e.g. 5 coins = a treat, 10 coins = a book, etc.)
* American-English or British-English pronunciations
* 6 different sticker reward scenes: beach, underwater reef, pirate cove, city, farm, and playground
* Over 150 different stickers for adding to scenes
* Coins allow parents to create their own reward system
* Save learning information for up to 40 students without need for in-app purchase
* Select which subjects are displayed for each child
* Turn on/off specific questions within a subject
* Change the number of correct questions to earn a reward
* Change the number of questions in a row to mark a question learned
* Letter-case options for Letters and ABC Phonics
* Tracks performance for each subject item (last five)
* Export sticker scene to Photos, for emailing or using as wallpaper
* Letters: A-Z (uppercase), a-z (lowercase), A-Z a-z (uppercase and lowercase)
* ABC Phonics: A-Z (uppercase), a-z (lowercase), A-Z a-z (uppercase and lowercase)
* Numbers: 1-20
* Shapes: circle, square, triangle, rectangle, oval, star, diamond, octagon, trapezoid
* Colors: black, white, red, green, blue, yellow, orange, purple, brown, pink, gray
* Counting: 1-10
24x7digital's TeachMe series includes TeachMe: Toddler, TeachMe: Kindergarten, TeachMe: 1st Grade, TeachMe: 2nd Grade, and TeachMe: 3rd Grade. 24x7digital also offers SightWords Pro, Smiley Sight Words, and TimesTables (Multiplication Tables and Drills).
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 22.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
TeachMe: Toddler 2.3 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category.
Based in Los Angeles, California, 24x7digital LLC is a privately funded company founded in 2002 by Rei Yoshioka and Mark Yamashita. Leveraging their longtime experience in development and consulting, 24x7digital's focus is developing high-quality, easy-to-use apps for Apple's iOS platform. Copyright 2002-2013 24x7digital LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.