May 25, 2013 in Utilities (E)
[prMac.com] Salisbury, Maryland - PearApps today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of System Information 5.2, an update to their popular system utility developed developed exclusively for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. Well designed and beautiful to look at, System Information is the highest rated app to view information about your device.
The biggest update ever released, version 5.2 includes general improvements as well as introduces brand new features. The app allows users to discover information about their iDevice. System Information is cheaper, better looking, and has more features than any of our competitors:
* Shows how much CPU is idling, and now there is a chart for CPU.
* Shows BSSID and SSID for current WIFI network
* Shows all of your cell phone carrier information if applicable (Carrier name, MNC/MCC, and Country code)
* The design is slightly changed, to make it easier to use and far less confusing for an experience that is easy and pain-free.
* And much more (Bug fixes, Design Changes, and iPhone 5 and iPad retina support )
System Information has a huge amount of information about the user's iDevice for them to view and even share the information with friends. It contains charts for certain sections to help visually show users what is going on with their iDevice. System Information also has a section to display the processes and the PID of each process running on the iDevice.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 3.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
System Information 5.2 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category. There is also a free Lite version available. Promo Codes available on request.
Headquartered in Salisbury, Maryland, PearApps was established by Kenneth Parker Ackerson, an 18 year old college student and independent developer. Writing code for the iPhone and Mac platform since early 2010, Kenneth does contracting work for iOS and Mac OS X, with multiple applications on the App Store. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2013 PearApps. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.