July 26, 2013 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Calgary, Canada - Sage Board Games today is pleased to announce the release of their newest mobile title: A Brief History of the World. Featuring the artwork and rules of the original Ragnar Brothers' board game, A Brief History of the World is available for a 50 percent off launch price of $2.99. Control the decisions of major leaders, playing the character of Julius Caesar, Genghis Khan, or Napoleon Bonaparte and leading your armies through six riveting epochs in history. In this turnbased strategy game, lead your empire to victory and conquer the world!
"A Brief History of the World opens the world of board games to a variety of new players," said Chris Ewington, founder and CEO of Sage Board Games. "Brief History plays very quickly and smoothly on mobile, and is accessible to a variety of skill levels. We're excited about this game because it broadens our game market to a more family friendly audience."
* Easy-to-learn and easy-to-play
* Spans 6 historical epochs with 42 major empires and 15 minor empires
* Over 40 event cards available to enhance replayability and alter the course of history
* Beautiful graphics and original artwork from the Ragnar Brothers' board game
* Epic soundtrack, or listen to tracks from your own music library
* Comprehensive tutorial
* Play solo against varying levels of AI
* Enjoy a game with family and friends around the table or as "pass and play"
* Online multiplayer games available for up to 6 players
* Post your scores to Game Center and climb the leaderboards
* Universal app runs on all iOS devices
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.1 or later
* 158 MB
Pricing and Availability:
A Brief History of the World 1.0 is offered at a 50 percent off launch price of $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. For more information visit Sage Board Games online or follow us on Facebook or Twitter.
Sage Board Games is an independent software developer, focusing on bringing award-winning and classic board games to mobile devices. With a veritable "who's who" of Euro games already licensed and many popular titles already published, Sage Board Games has become one of the premiere sources of iOS and Android board games. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2013 Sage Board Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.